Will you revisit my blog?

My Take on Guys in the World Today

What is the deal with all the guys in the world today? Do they think that they can do and say anything they want to you then at a drop of a dime come running back? Maybe they think that way because most girls (at least the ones I have met) will do whatever to not be alone. I can definitely say that I am a strong women. I speak my mind and offend many but I am going to tell you exactlt how it is. NO SUGAR COATING ANYTHING. Like the time one of my friends asked me how she looked in these hideous jeans. Of course I said that her ass was way too big for a size 5. She asked! And like when my ex asked me to let him have a little break to get his shit together. See ya dumbass! I firmly believe that he is the one at a loss. I have a beautiful daughter, a wonderful personality, and beautiful eyes and smile. What did he have? A hairy back and a problem with honesty. I guess that is what you get when you date a car salesman. A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. But it is all good because I am ready for whatever life has to throw my way. I have attracted nothing but losers from the beginning of my dating. At one time it made me wonder if I should find me a beautiful lady. (Don't make that face...EVERY WOMAN SECRETLY WANTS TO PLAY AROUND WITH ANOTHER AT LEAST ONCE!) I am happy that I decided not to because I got a beautiful daughter out of it who has rays of light beaming from her everyday. She is the light of mot only my life but her granparents as well. I am a single mom and at times that is hard but sometimes I look at it as getting to be selfish with all the accomplishments and it being ok. But back to my reason to writing this. Do guys actually think that women are going to put up with everything that they give them? I won't. Men, what is the definition of being a man anyway? You hold down a job and have your own nasty ass pad? No man's life is even sanitary without a woman. Hell half of them won't even bathe unless the know they are going to get to bust one later. And half the time men don't even do that right, us women are left hanging after giving our best performance of a "fake out." For those of you who aren't fimiliar with women sang that would be an orgasm. Men think they are superior to women. Why? because they have a few more inches between their legs than us? Because the can grow back hair? Look at us women having baby's, carrying around 10 pounds of boobs our whole adult lifes, and keeping our houses clean regardless of if we are getting laid or not. Yet we still do not think we are superior. But, what can you do with men? Nothing. You can only live with them, or if your lucky live without them. What a pity.

Until Then,
Blondie

8 comments:

Crunk said...

I'll state right here at the begginning that my intention is not to offend.

I can't help feel you're possibly a tad bitter. And if the guys you've dated are as bad as you say they are then you've got good reason to be. But I don't think it's fair to generalise your own experiences of men by suggesting all men are non-bathing, hairy backed neanderthals who are incapable or satisfying a woman.

As you've probably guessed I'm a man and I certainly don't see myself superior to women. It's about respect,,,, respect goes both ways!

If/when I have a son, I certainly wouldn't want him growing up to believe he is superior purely because he is male. But perhaps you're preaching the other side of that same coin to your daughter? Do you want her to grow up thinking all men are pigs?

We're not all bad, honest!

Respectfully yours,

Crunk

David Chin said...

Strangely I do not feel that I have to defend myself as a man, at all. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and it is your blog!

Crunk said...

I write futher due to fear of being misunderstood.

I agree with David when he says you're entitled to your opinion and this is your blog. The freedom to write what you want and express yourself is extremely important, in fact it is your right and I strongly encourage it. I to am exercising my write to my opinion.

As for the suggestion of defending myself "as a man" I didn't write what I wrote because I read it, got offended, threw my toys and then decided I would fight as a man for men everywhere. The very idea is laughable. I wrote it because I read ALL of blondies previous blogs and she's had a pretty rough ride. I wanted her to know that we're not all so bad and that there is hope.

Mr Chin, thank you for taking the time to say that you have nothing to say!

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Nice blogging. I'd like to hear more from you. Maybe more specific personal experiences people can empathise with rather than broader thoughts/theories. I'm going to follow...
Check out mine:
http://plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey. I like it!

Blondie said...

I use this blog as a way to get out my emotions, my thoughts, and my rants. My daughter knows nothing of what I write and I do not in any way want her to think badly of men. That was my fear. I just need to get some things out at times. I like writing my thoughts and all of you are entitled to your opinions. Just because you are a man, doesn't mean that you are horrible. If I believed that then I would be exactly what I was writing against.

I enjoy the comments and followers! I love to be able to debate everyone's side of the story. This makes everyone better writers!

My goal in writing blogs was to reach women in similar situations and give them a glimmer of hope that there is life after almost deadly consequences.

After becoming a victim (which I allowed to continue foolishly), I decided that helping others would benefit myself as well.

I have a reason behind everything I write, I never mean to offend but I am one voice with thoughts of many. Saying the words that I say can help women see that "it has been said before" and possibly save a life helping sway someone in the right direction.

And yes, maybe my individual situation blogs are better. I can only post how I feel and see the reaction. Then I know what to post more of.

Again I would like to stress that my daughter has never been told anything slighty bad about men. I have made sure that she has had many strong men in her life since her father has opted to be absent. I have also saved eveything from my ex that I could for her. I have written down the good things we did together, saved pictures of them together from the birth, saved a shirt he left at my house, and saved my engagement ring for her. She will get these things when she starts to ask about him.

I am a woman with flaws the same as a man. I have an awful judgement in character, and no tact. I am sure there are other flaws as well.

Again, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!!

Blondie

Crunk said...

I do not doubt for one second that you're a wonderful mother. The love you have for your daughter is more than obvious in your writing. I admire you for trying to help others and offer nothing except encouragement. I will follow because I'd like to see how this story of life ends. Keep it up xXx

Blondie said...

Thank You very much....The ending is yet to come...but i will blog it for sure

Post a Comment