Will you revisit my blog?

I RULE MY OWN LIFE, NOT YOU!


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

You thought that you could make me jump through hoops and I would crack under pressure. Buy you under estimate a mother. Since I passed your little hair follicle test, you can take your fake ass lies about drug use and shove them up your ass!

Face it, I am better than you! I do not run away from my problems and obligations! I stand up and face them head on SOBER!!!! I tried to tell you that you were wasting your money and time. You could have bought your daughter something!!

I jumped through your hoops and proved to myself that you do NOT run my life anymore. You are a pitiful excuse for a man and a father! Have fun jumping through my hoops now! Because you won't make it through all of them.

Your mistakes will consume you and you will be sorry that you ever brought all of this on. I am an educated and successful woman and you are a sorry excuse of a little boy who will be exposed. I can't wait until our day in court! You will be so ashamed!

I HAVE HUGE SMILE THAT IS WELL DESERVED! YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN AND DISINIGRATED IN TRUTH! HAVE FUN DISSOLVING IN YOUR OWN LIES

Until Then,

Blondie

4 comments:

Who's that girl said...

You go girl. I believe I may have written a poem about you with out even knowing it. Take a look if you like. It's at the end of my very first post.

http://itsraininginmycoffee.blogspot.com/

Blondie said...

I liked your post, I like the second one too. I think that we have the same views on things. Keep up th egood work and thank you for commenting. It is greatly appreciated!

Blondie

Who's that girl said...

Kindred spirit smile to you, stay strong.

Kellie

Blondie said...

Thank you

Post a Comment