Will you revisit my blog?

I like today


It seems like every day I get a little more out of my shell. I am talking more, writing more, and most importantly, smiling more. I have began to think of my situation as a good thing. My daughter is making strides in therapy. I am opening up mentally and a top college is seeking me.

I am blessed in a strange way. My downfalls in life hust might be my gift. Recognizing this could be a very positive thing in my life. My advisor's advice on starting a blog and writing everyday seems to be a great thing as well.

Everyday I log in and see more followers. It makes me feel like in some way I am impacting lives. Positive thinking is making everything a little better and the sun peek through the clouds.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog! You are sure to get some good blogs with smile I am sporting. I have my thinking cap on!



Until Then,
Blondie

4 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for writing the blog :)

Kate xxx

Blondie said...

Thanks! It is nice to know that you like it!

Blondie

Carl Burke said...

I hear you loud and clear.

Blondie said...

Glad you could relate!!

Post a Comment