Will you revisit my blog?

The beginning of my summer

My mother had needed a place to stay since she had left my dad and I had let her stay with me. I just couldn't take my mother being out on the street. I took advatage of having her around and spent some time with friends on weekends. I needed a break anyway.

While being out with friends on a Friday evening and my mother watching my daughter, my ex caught her outside and introduced himself. This is what he told a four year old who really didn't even grasp what a dad was. We had yet to talk about him. She had never asked.

He introduced himself as her dad. He told her that he was there when she was born and that he named her (I name her by the way). He also told her that he had toys and candy at his house if she would like to go there. She declined and he left.

When she woke up the next morning she was blunt about what happened. She said that she had met her dad while playing outside yesterday. I told her that she must have been mistaken. She said no and told me his name and said that he had tried to get her in his car with candy. She said that he told her he had games and makeup for her and there were other kids for her to play with there. She said she didn't go because she knew from the books I had bought her that she shouldn't go with anyone that offers candy. (When he thretaened me long ago to kidnap her I purchased those)

I was shocked. My jaw was at the floor and all I could see was red. How in the hell do you approach a four year old and casually tell her you are her father when HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER? Never one birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday. That piece of shit never did anything but stalk me! `

The son of a bitch followed me when I ran to a different state to get away from him because he always set outside my window after I wised up. (Never asked about his daughter) Then when I refused to be a victim after two and a half years and quit hiding in my house and went to college, he was kicked off campus for stalking me. (Never asked about his daughter) Then I moved to the back of the apartments when he kept screaming at me and following me. (Never asked about his daughter)

Never once during this time did he ever ask about MY daughter or try to see her. Last time I had a conversation with him, when my daughter was little he said he would go to prison before he ever payed for her. Even called her a bitch and said he hoped she died. He never gave a dime. He even got married and claimed her kids but not mine. AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN HIS KIDS!!!!!!!!

Then he goes and just does this shit? He is a bastard! A sorry excuse for a life now he has my daughter questioning things neither of us were ready for her? Because of his actions I had to tell her he was a stranger. Because strangers kidnap children and he already tried. But for what was to come I had maybe said the wrong thing.

Until then
Blondie

I will post more on this subject later. I have rewritten this over and over but it so hard to write on it. I am trying to get it out, therapy says it will help. I apologoze if this is hard to comprehend

No comments:

Post a Comment