Will you revisit my blog?

I am moving on



After a lot of thinking and being alone, I decided that it is time for me to get over my ex. He doesn't care about me, we have been broke up for a while, and it is to the point to where we barely talk. I am sick of sitting around and wondering if the phone os going to ring and it will be him. And when it is I usually hang up crying anyway.

So I have been talking to a guy from college, not anything about a relationship, just conversation. After thinking about it A LOT, I decided that I would invite him over last night to hang out. Though I felt like I was betraying my ex and almost backed out, I had an amazingly good time!

My lil bro, the inspector of the men in my life, loved him! That was a plus too. My brother is tired of seeing me hurt and wants me to move on. Everyone else in my family wants me to move on too. All except my dad who has become close to best friends with him since his divorce. Hell, he spends more time with him and talks to him more than I do! But my father does not realize that it had become them and not us. And that is not what I want in my life.

I am happy that I had a nice time with someone else. I think that I just might have proven to myself that I am better than the bullshit I have put up with lately. If my ex wants his break he can have it and he can deal with whatever happens during that break. It was his decision in the first place. All of us have to learn to live with our choices. Maybe now is his turn!

Until Then,

Blondie

2 comments:

Who's that girl said...

It will be ok..he did you a favor, believe it.

Blondie said...

I beginning to understand that maybe that is true

Blondie

Post a Comment