Will you revisit my blog?

Red Flags


Red Flags. This is something that I have decided that I am looking at through blind eyes. After my lecture in Abnormal Psychology, I walked out stunned. I was in such deep thought about how I could miss so much, that I slammed into the wall dropping everything.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I sat reading my chapter over and over. So many things laying on the surface that I just let brushed aside or explained away. How could I ever subconsciously think that I wasn't good enough? Somehow, I let my past still have a hold over my thinking.

I have spent so much time trying to learn from my past. In that learning I have said over and over I would never be there again, but I have gone back there. Yet I missed the all important qualities that all of my situations held.

I see now that rudeness to others, or an underlying feeling of being superior can be deal breakers if you want any respect from a man. I also learned that you can tell how a man will treat a woman by seeing him interact with his mother. The same goes for a woman with her father.

I am learning that every day I have to look up and learn. I have to be vigilant against the outside world. I will not let all of this be a lesson learned and hope that tomorrow will be better than today.

I have a broken heart, but it is my fault as much as his. He is who he is and he is entitled to live however he wants. I am, on the other hand, have to choose people with qualities that I yearn for and cannot ignore the signs that can be observed in the beginning.

Until Then,

Blondie

8 comments:

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Hmm, nice post. You are right about the 'see how they are with their mother' line. Too true. Take care x
http://plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

Blondie said...

I would like to say thank you for your thoughts and I like that you liked the post. I like your posts as well

Anonymous said...

Hi, not sure what to say. Will pray for you Blondie.

Blondie said...

All Comments are welcome! Thank You

Blondie

Who's that girl said...

Once again, come on over. My post will say more than any comment I could leave for a girl with a broken heart.

http://itsraininginmycoffee.blogspot.com/

Blondie said...

I am now a follower. I love your blog. Your words strike home for me. Keep it up!

Blondie

Kate said...

Just found this - take care Blondie I hope things work out for you

Kate xx

http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com/

Blondie said...

Thanks

Post a Comment