Will you revisit my blog?

Making a decision for the future....

Pshchology has been one of my interesting classes this semester. I have learned more about myself in there than anything else. The journal that we keep is full of my problems in the custody battle. It is refreshing to hear her point of view on things for free when other people pay her so much.

I actually found someone who I can trust. Our student relationship has jumped to her being my mentor. She is eager to help me out and pass on advice. She told me the other day that she thinks I could work in her field very easily. That was a huge surprise because I have never considered being a therapist. But I think that she has a good point.

I talk about my problems and help other people blogging, why not do it for money. My hope is to be able to write for money some day. So now I am contemplating whether I should give up my English major with teaching credentials and go for broke practicing as a therapist.

I have never been very sure where my place was in life, but I am confident that I will be able to find it through some soul searching. I do have A LOT of times on my hands lately.

Who knows, you just might be sitting with me having me fix your problems. And that could change your life. Which is ultimately, something I want in life. Making a difference is the main goal I have in my life.

I think it was said best here: Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light. ~Norman B. Rice

Until Then,
Blondie

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thats really great that you seem so passionate about psychology. I really hope it works out for you

Kate x

Blondie said...

We will see what my future holds. I am sure it will be blogged about :)!

Post a Comment