Will you revisit my blog?

I am stronger than before...


My daughter celebrated turning five this weekend. Though her party had to be postponed until this weekend due to us being sick, she enjoyed her birthday. I spent a lot of time, energy, and money to create the perfect princess party for my little sunshine. I even spent time making a scroll invitation to the Royal Ball she will host. Every "i" was dotted and "t" was crossed. I even went as far as to include an RSVP number, better known as my cell number.

My daughter and I went around and personally delivered the little ribbon wrapped invitations. She even gave some to her friends across the street. (The ones that aren't allowed to play with her because of the custody battle. Their father seems to be best friends with my psychotic ex.)

Since the day after they received their invitations, I have been getting phone calls from a private number. The familiar breathing and laughing into the phone is back. Just like old times before I got my number changed. Exact same time every day, 10:30 a.m. I know who it is....The PSYCHO.

This is the exact reason why I have refused to give my number in the court case. Exactly why I should have never gave out my number period. All I was trying to do was make my daughter's day special and answer any questions that may come up.

This is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life? So now I ask my reader's to help me catch this low life. How can I trace a private number from a cell phone? Not only will this catch him in the act, but be perfect ammo to show in court that he is nothing more than a psychotic scum bag.

Little does he know that I am no longer a weak, scared little girl. I am a mom who will stand up for me and my daughter at all costs. He has struck a cord with me. He thinks he runs the show, still? Ha! Who gave him the faulty information?

I run the show! I call the shots! I am the ring leader! In my eyes, he is nothing more,and will never be more, than a sperm donor. He is lighting a short fuse. When I lose my cool, it won't be pretty. If he has so much love and wants a relationship with his daughter, then he needs to go about it in a grown up manner!

I know with all of your help I can catch this bastard and prove what a shit starting fool he is. He has been smart enough to block it before it ever comes in so the cell company can't tell who it is. I want your help with ANY information, no matter the cost, on how to get blocked numbers to show up. ANY INFORMSATION IS APPRECIATED!

I am taking a stand for the innocent. The child that can't sleep at night because of her fear that you will try to kidnap her again. The one who is now in fear of strangers and their motives. I will stand up and knock you down. You control nothing. I am no longer weak. You will have to find another victim.

Keep messing up and I promise I will expose you.

Until Then,
Blondie

6 comments:

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

He is trying to control you still even though he's not in your life. A common story. Stay strong. Nice blogging.

Blondie said...

thanx....this is what I figured

Who's that girl said...

My two cents, go talk with someone at your local police department, unofficially, just to get advice. They may be able to point you in the right direction as far as documentation. Right now you can keep a personal notebook or journal of these things that happen, every last little thing you think might be him and bring it to court. Next, call your cell provider, talk with someone about a trace or some type of security measure you can put in place. As you did here, it never hurts to ask for help and now it seems you need to ask everyone that you can. As the saying goes..you'd be surprised of what you can get if you just ask. Now you need to arm yourself with the necessary things to be able to kick his ass. I wish you the best of luck.

Blondie said...

Thank you for your comment. I have already purchased a gun. Which I think I would be able to use if I had to. I appreciate your comments.

blog4bucks said...

Contact your cell phone provider. Tell them someone is calling your phone and harassing you and that you have no idea who it is. Usually they can give you a tracer number. With a tracer number when someone calls you from a blocked after the party has hung up (or you hang up) you can press a couple numbers on the keypad and it will tell you who dialed (similar to a #69 but different).

Also most phone companies, especially cell phone companies, offer you the ability to block any unknown, blocked, 800, and/or 900 numbers. Then you can have specific blocked/unknown numbers removed from the list as needed. This way a person is forced to unblock their number to call your phone.

Just some handy tips.

Blondie said...

Thanks

Post a Comment