Will you revisit my blog?

To my readers...

I would like to take the time to thank each and every one of my readers. The feedback I have been getting really makes me want to write even more. I am so happy that you all can relate and that you stay true as followers and read regularly.

I have never confident and outgoing with my writing. I have kept my published work to myself and remember clearly refusing to read my essays in class. I always felt my point of view was different. I thought I looked at trough a different mirror. Now, only because of the feedback of my readers, I am ready to show my writing to the world.

I am so happy that I can reach someone else. I know that sometimes I say things that offend some, but I can now confident that I am letting others know they are not alone.

I now know that there are people out there who understand me as a writer. I will continue to work on posts for you all. I hope you enjoy the rest of my blogging! Again, thank you so much!

Until Then,
Blondie

3 comments:

Kate said...

Just wanted to say I look forward to your updates :)

Kate x

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Yep I'm with Kate - keep up the good work.
PMFOOW

Blondie said...

Thank you both so much!!

Post a Comment